- 272045 000000000 272045000000000
Beyerdynamic MM 1 Measurement Microphone
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic MM 1 is a measurement microphone designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA systems. It is designed to work with...Read More
The Beyerdynamic MM 1 is a measurement microphone designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA systems. It is designed to work with spectrum analyzers for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels of loud speaker systems. The MM 1 is the ideal microphone for the measurements of audio signals in the research, development, for reverberation testing and other applications.
The MM 1 mic's narrow tubular construction ensures that the microphone has negligible influence on the sound field so that an increase in pressure level is avoided due to the linear frequency response.
Requires phantom power.
An ideal reference mic for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels.
- Linear frequency response
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Calibrated open circuit voltage
- Narrow tubular construction
MM 1 Measurement Microphone
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, diffuse field calibrated
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 15 mV/Pa (_ -36.5 dBV) ± 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 330 Ohms
- Load impedance: ≥ 2.2 k Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 133 mm
- Shaft diameter: 19 mm
- Head diameter: 9 mm
- Weight without cable: 88 g
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (50 - 16,000 Hz ± 1.5 dB)
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: > 57 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: approx. 28 dB(A)
- Power supply: 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: approx. 3.4 mA