- Product H77384
CAD GXL3000BPSP Studio Pack
- Write a Review
The CAD GXL3000BPSP Studio Pack contains one GXL3000BP Multi-pattern Condenser, one GXL1200BP Small Diaphram Cardioid Condenser, one MH110 Studio Hea...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A money saving bundle with two great multi-purpose mics.
The CAD GXL3000BPSP Studio Pack contains one GXL3000BP Multi-pattern Condenser, one GXL1200BP Small Diaphram Cardioid Condenser, one MH110 Studio Headphone, and one EPF15A Pop Filter. Shock mount and mic clip are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
GXL3000BP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The CAD GXL3000BP is a large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser that is
born of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. The GXL3000BP is a great well-rounded general instrument mic for applications in the home studio, and is priced for the budget minded home studio owner. It is sonically described as having boosted upper mids and highs that provide extra air, cut and clarity. Stylishly finished in black pearl chrome. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Applications: studio vocals, voice-over, choir, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, piano, and ambient drum room.
GXL1200BP Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The CAD GXL1200BP Condenser Microphone has a small diaphragm and a cardioid polar pattern that captures your instrumentation with exacting detail. It is a good well-rounded general instrument mic for applications in the home studio, and is priced for the budget minded home studio owner. It has been sonically described as having pushback on the lows, a dip in the upper midrange that produces sound with a nice body with a little “air” on top. Proximity effect is inversely proportional to distance. Sports a stylish pearl black finish. Mic clip and protective pouch are included. Phantom power (48V) is required.
Applications: choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, strings, piano, cymbals/overheads, hi-hat, and snare drum.
MH110 Studio Headphones
The CAD Audio MH110 is a circumaural, precision-built monitor headphone. The MH110 is equipped with 50mm neodymium drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering exceptional detail and clarity. Designed with an easyfold, comfort-fit headband allowing for convenient storage and hours of fatigue-free listening.
EPF15A Pop Filter
Your microphone is begging you for the CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter. Would you take your brand new microphone into the shower with you? Didn't think so! But every time your singer starts belting out the chorus, they're bathing that mic in a spray of moisture. What's more, when they sing a word that starts with "p" or "b," the VU meters go ballistic! Here's the solution—the CAD Pop Filter. The washable nylon mesh screen gently breaks up that explosive rush of air while allowing high frequencies through and keeping moisture out. The flexible gooseneck holder and swivel mount make it easy to put the Pop Filter exactly where you need it!
- 1” dual diaphragm gold sputtered capsule
- Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional polar patterns
- Hi-pass filter
- 10 dB pad
- Black pearl chrome finish
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
- Phantom power required
- General instrument mic
- Small diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Pearl black finish
- Requires phantom power
- Includes mic clip and storage pouch
- Circumaural, precision-built monitor headphone
- 50mm neodymium drivers
- Easyfold, comfort-fit headband
- Stops plosives
- Protects your mic
- Flexible gooseneck holder
- Swivel mount for easy positioning
A super deal for the budget minded home studio owner.
GXL3000BPSP Studio Pack
- GXL3000BP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -38dBV (13mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 20dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P48, 4mA
- GXL1200BP Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Operating Principle: externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD
- Self Noise: 17dBA
- Power requirements: P48, 4mA
- Finish: pearl black
- MH110 Studio Headphones
- Frequency Response 8Hz -18KHz
- Sensitivity 112 +/- 3dB
- Driver 50mm neodymium
- Impedance 32O
- Weight 10oz [0.30Kg]
- Cable Length and Connection 2.8m [112"] cord with 1/4" and 1/8" connector
- RoHS Compliant
- EPF15A Pop Filter
- Filter: 6" diameter circular
- Gooseneck: 15” flexible
- Clamp: universal mic stand