- Product H95885
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 140 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The LCT 140 is an extremely versatile, easy-to-use, compact 2/3-inch back-electret condenser microphone, perfectly suited for quality-conscious casua...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Capture the sparkle.
The LCT 140 is an extremely versatile, easy-to-use, compact 2/3-inch back-electret condenser microphone, perfectly suited for quality-conscious casual users. Its low-mass diaphragm delivers an exceptionally clear and natural sound, making it the perfect fit for a wide range of live and studio applications including drums and percussion, acoustic instruments or even vocal ensembles.
Thanks to its uniform cardioid pickup pattern that effectively suppresses off-axis sound, a wide dynamic range of 124 dB and its very low self-noise, the LCT 140 adds transparency and distortion-free detail to every sound recording. Its transformerless output design makes it immune to electromagnetic interference. The LED display can optionally be switched on and off for better handling in different environments. In short, the LCT 140 is an extremely versatile all-rounder microphone.
- Acoustic instruments
- Overhead miking
- Room ambiance
- Wind instruments
- Home and studio recording
- Neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective background noise rejection
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and very low self-noise level
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order today and your studio will thank you.
LCT 140 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, permanently polarized
Transducer ˜: 0,67"
Directional pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 30 - 20.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV)
Signal / noise ratio: 75 dB-A
Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
Dynamic range of mic. amp: 124 dB-A
Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD 143 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
153 dB, 10 dB pre-attenuation
163 dB, 20 dB pre-attenuation
Pre-attenuation pad 10 dB, 20 dB, switchable
Bass cut filter slope 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz
6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
Rated impedance: < 150 ohms
Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: 0,94 X 6,3"
Net weight: 6,88 oz