Lewitt Audio Microphones
A real studio workhorse.
The LCT 540 Authentica exhibits a combination of qualities that will undoubtedly make it a studio favorite among audio engineers and professional musicians. Designed to complement modern recording techniques and meet the expectations of ever-demanding sound professionals, this versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone offers outstanding performance in miking lead vocals, drums and percussion instruments, brass and woodwinds, classical music ensembles.
The LCT 540’s cardioid 1-inch capsule, enclosed by an extra-large hexagonal grille, captures elaborate, exceptionally nuanced sonic details and optimizes isolation of the main sound source by rendering off-axis sounds. The LCT features three levels of attenuation and three switchable high-pass filters, two-color LEDs as well as pushbuttons for noiseless handling. A dynamic range of 135 dB and an extremely low self-noise of 8 dB round off the features of this exceptional microphone.
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments
- Overhead miking
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up
- Wind instruments
- 1-inch dual-system externally biased capsule with an active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low-mass diaphragm for superior transient response
- Tailored frequency response for rich and authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Extremely low self-noise of 8 dB and max SPL of 143 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a black carrying case; includes LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Let Lewitt microphones light up your mixes. Order soon.