- Product H95890
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 540 FET Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The LCT 540 Authentica exhibits a combination of qualities that will undoubtedly make it a studio favorite among audio engineers and professional mus...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The LCT 540 Authentica exhibits a combination of qualities that will undoubtedly make it a studio favorite among audio engineers and professional musicians. Designed to complement modern recording techniques and meet the expectations of ever-demanding sound professionals, this versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone offers outstanding performance in miking lead vocals, drums and percussion instruments, brass and woodwinds, classical music ensembles.
The LCT 540's cardioid 1-inch capsule, enclosed by an extra-large hexagonal grille, captures elaborate, exceptionally nuanced sonic details and optimizes isolation of the main sound source by rendering off-axis sounds. The LCT features three levels of attenuation and three switchable high-pass filters, two-color LEDs as well as pushbuttons for noiseless handling. A dynamic range of 135 dB and an extremely low self-noise of 8 dB round off the features of this exceptional microphone.
A real studio workhorse.
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments
- Overhead miking
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up
- Wind instruments
- 1-inch dual-system externally biased capsule with an active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low-mass diaphragm for superior transient response
- Tailored frequency response for rich and authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Extremely low self-noise of 8 dB and max SPL of 143 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a black carrying case; includes LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Let Lewitt microphones light up your mixes. Order soon.
LCT 540 FET Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
Transducer ˜: 1"
Directional pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa (-36 dBV)
Signal / noise ratio: 86 dB-A
Equivalent noise level: 8 dB-A (IEC 61672-1)
Dynamic range of mic. amp: 135 dB-A
Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 143 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
153 dB, 10 dB pre-attenuation
163 dB, 20 dB pre-attenuation
Pre-attenuation pad: 10 dB, 20 dB, switchable
Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz
6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
Rated impedance: < 150 ohms
Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
Current consumption: 5,1 mA (IEC 61938)
Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: 6,22 x 2,04 x 1,42"
Net weightL: 14,9 oz