- Write a Review
The MTP 340 CMs is a quality condenser vocal microphone with a thin diaphragm back-electret capsule which brings a high level of sonic detail to demanding vocal applications. No matter whether on stage or in the studio, the tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking professional vocal tracking to the next level. Equipped with a recessed on/off slide switch.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with essential sound sources being effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are eliminated. This microphone's rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grille ensure trouble-free handling on stage and in the studio.
Condenser sensitivity in a handheld.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for minimum off-axis coloration
- High gain before feedback
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Highly durable, black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 340 CMs features a convenient, recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now and being extra detail into your performance.
MTP 340 CMs Handheld Condenser Microphone w/Switch
- Acoustical operating principle pressure gradient transducer,
Directional pattern: cardioid
Frequency range: 90 - 20.000 Hz
Sensitivity: 3,1 mV / Pa (-50 dBV)
Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A (IEC 61672-1)
Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1 % THD
150 dB, 3 % THD
Rated impedance: < 200 ohms
Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
Connector gold plated: 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: ˜ 1,9" X 6,9"
Net weight: 11,6 oz
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.