- Product H73327
MXL GENESIS II Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Genesis II takes the first generation Genesis to a new height of performance and versatility. Possessing all the outstanding qualities of the ori...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mic that lets you change its tonality to suit your application.
The Genesis II takes the first generation Genesis to a new height of performance and versatility. Possessing all the outstanding qualities of the original Genesis, Genesis II adds our dual diaphragm capsule and patented warm and bright switch which allows you to change the tonality of the mic to suit your application. The Genesis II also includes the celebrated vintage new old stock Mullard 12AT7 vacuum tube, which is hand-selected and burned in at the MXL California headquarters for days prior to shipment, ensuring the highest quality.
- Great for recording vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, and piano
- Distinctive glossy red body and gold grill
- Vintage tube sound quality
- Two distinct tonal characteristics
- Hand Selected new old stock Mullard 12AT7 tube
- - 10dB pad
- 150hz, 6dB/octave roll off switch
- Comes with custom pop filter, shockmount, power supply 15' 7-pin Mogami cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable & cleaning cloth
- MXL 3 year warranty/90 days tube
Take your performances to a new height.
GENESIS II Tube Condenser Microphone
- Type: vacuum rube studio condenser microphone
Tube Type: Mullard 12AT7 or equivalent
Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Polar pattern: cardioid
Capsule select: warm & bright
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Pre-attenuation switch: switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
LED lights: indicate which capsule is active
High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
Equivalent Noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130 dB/140 dB (0dB, -10 dB pad)
Power requirements: dedicated power supply included
Size: 59mm x 240mm/2.32 in. x 9.45 in.
Weight: 1.55 lb./703g
Metal finish: red with gold grill