- Product J39720
Akai Professional BT500 Belt Drive Streaming Record Player
- Write a Review
The Akai Professional BT500 belt-drive record player is an exquisitely crafted, premium performance turntable that extracts every musical detail and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Old school record player modernized with Bluetooth streaming.
The Akai Professional BT500 belt-drive record player is an exquisitely crafted, premium performance turntable that extracts every musical detail and subtle nuance from your beloved record collection. All the must-have features audiophiles demand for top-flight musical reproduction are here: a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminum platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a rubber non-slip mat so there’s no record slippage, imperceptible wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with adjustable counterweight and precision damped cueing. Akai Professional's unique leveling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level needle drop. The result is optimal sound. A high-quality pre-mounted Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge with elliptical stylus in removable headshell completes the package.
In addition, the BT500 has many new school flourishes that make it even more enjoyable and convenient, such as a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers. The BT500 is also a wireless streaming turntable, so you can stream your vinyl to any Bluetooth-enabled speaker (sold separately). The BT500 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files using the included software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
- Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (sold separately)
- Luxurious walnut finish with brushed aluminum controls
- Low-mass straight aluminum tonearm with adjustable counterweight for precise tracking
- Leveling bubble with adjustable feet
- Die-cast anti-resonance aluminum platter and non-slip rubber mat
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplified
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- 2-speed (33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM) Belt Drive Turntable
- Motor: Isolated DC
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB (A-weighted)
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.2%
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 444 x 123 x 347 mm / 17.5 x 4.84 x 13.7 in.
- USB Function:
- A/D: 16-bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz selectable
- Computer interface - USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
- Weight: 14 lb. (6.4kg)
- Output Level:
- Pre-amp "OFF”: 2.5mV
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Akai Professional BT500 Belt Drive Streaming Record Player:
Bluetooth does not work with Audioengine HD6 speakers - the reason I bought it. Also no automatic return after record is finished playing. Internal preamp quality not audiophile. Im running it through my old Marantz SR4120 and it sounds much better, but bluetooth is not being used. I havent tried the software yet for digital transfer files.
- Was this a gift?: