- Product H91103
AKG K550 Closed-Back Reference Headphone
- Write a Review
With the K 550s, AKG engineers have struck a masterful balance between the noise-isolating qualities of closed-back headphones and the spacious, dime...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Closed-back headphones perfect for home or on the go.
With the K 550s, AKG engineers have struck a masterful balance between the noise-isolating qualities of closed-back headphones and the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design “ creating reference-class headphones ideal for private listening both at home and on the go. The K550's 50mm drivers deliver great AKG sound from your hi-fi system or virtually any portable device. The large ear cups and new headband design ensure an amazingly comfortable fit, and the 2D-axis mechanism folds flat to stow or go.
- High -performance headphones for use at home and on the go
- Closed-back design with open sound
- 50mm driver for outstanding sound from any source
- Real Image Engineering for accurate sensation of width, distance and depth
- Lightweight, comfortable fit for hours of continuous listening
- Outstanding passive noise reduction
- Very low sound leakage levels
- 2D-Axis fold -flat mechanism for easy storage and transportation
- 3.5 to 6.3MM adapter (screw-on)
Experience big, open sound with the K550 from AKG. Order a pair today!
K550 Closed-Back Reference Headphone
- System: Dynamic
Design: Closed-back headphones
Color: Matte black with black metal accents
Frequency range: 12Hz to 28kHz
Sensitivity: 114dB SPL/V
Input impedance: 32 ohms
Maximum input power: 200mW
Net weight (without cable): 305g
Cable: 99.99% oxygen-free cable, 2.82m
Main connection: Hard gold-plated 3.5/6.3mm jack