- Write a Review
High-performance headphone series, featuring world-class planar magnetic technology.
EL-8 Series headphones are flexible, portable, lightweight and loaded with new technology for extreme performance, and they work beautifully with most portable players and phones. Designed by Designworks, a BMW group subsidiary, the EL-8 Series is built with superb craftsmanship, wood veneer accents, and enormous attention to detail. The EL-8 features some of the the world's most advanced planar magnetic technology delivering a high-end sound quality that will please the most discerning audiophiles.
- Ear coupling:Over-ear
- Primary application:General listening
- Secondary application:Portable music
- Operating principle:Closed
- Frequency response:10Hz - 50kHz
- SPL:130 dB
- Driver size: 100mm
- THD:< .1 %
- Noise cancelling:No
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Cable type:Straight
- Cable Length: 6.5'
- Connector:3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
Exceptional sound that will please the most demanding music lovers. Order your's today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.