- Write a Review
High-performance headphone series, featuring world-class planar magnetic technology.
The EL-8 Titanium headphones are Apple MFi certified and provide Apple users with true high resolution uncompromised audio – not just for music playback, but for voice calls as well. The Titanium EL-8 feature the same iconic industrial design by Designworks, a BMW group subsidiary.
Stunning 24-bit Audio For Music and Voice
The EL-8 Titanium headphones come with an exclusive lightning cable that streams a complete 24-bit digital signal through a high quality DSP and DAC to offer better sound quality. The built in microphone can be used for phone calls and is SIRI compatible for easy voice commands. An accompanying Audeze app can be used to apply EQ and sound presets. For non- Apple device compatibility, the headphones also include a standard analog cable.
The 100mm planar magnetic driver has the largest surface area of any headphone in its class. They’re easy to drive with Audeze’s exclusive Fluxor Magnetic technology, nano-scale diaphragms, and advanced voice-coil technology that allows a wide variety of portable players and headphone amps to immerse you in sound. The EL-8 Titanium comes with the Cipher cable that greatly extends its capabilities. Listen to music, interact with Siri, and make or take phone calls on your Apple device.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Portable music
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- SPL: 130 dB
- Driver size: 100mm
- THD: < .1 %
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Cable type: Cipher Lightning Cable
- Cable Length: 6.5'
- Connector: 3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: Yes
Exceptional sound that will please the most demanding music lovers. Order your's today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.