- J46665 000001000 J46665000001000
Audio-Technica AT-LP5 Direct-Drive Record Player
- Write a Review
The AT-LP5 direct-drive turntable brings advanced technology and sleek, contemporary styling together for performance that looks as good as it sounds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The AT-LP5 direct-drive turntable brings advanced technology and sleek, contemporary styling together for performance that looks as good as it sounds. Born of Audio-Technica’s rich analog heritage, the AT-LP5 incorporates a J-shaped tone arm that takes its inspiration from the classic A-T models of the 1960s and ’70s. The tone arm features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors, and includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control. It comes outfitted with a lightweight (10 g) AT-HS10 headshell and high-performance AT95EX Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge, created specifically for this turntable.
Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, the AT-LP5 is a class leader in limiting low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter is powered by a direct-drive, high-torque motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3 or 45 RPM. The platter is topped by a 5 mm thick rubber damping mat that improves low-frequency reproduction.
The AT-LP5 features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer, and comes with PC- and Mac-compatible Audacity® software that lets you convert your records to MP3, WAV or other digital audio file formats.
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Exclusive AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS10 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ’70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Sleek, matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, and Audacity recording software for MAC or PC
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.