- J46668 000001000 J46668000001000
Audio-Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Record Player
- Write a Review
Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive turntable. With its built-in switchable phono preamp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable record player for any music lover's home.
Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive turntable. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60BK may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Includes: Two output adapter cables, 45 RPM adapter, Removable hinged dust cover
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.