- Write a Review
Quality sound with three modes of noise cancellation.
Audio-Technica’s ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint® on-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. Ideal for trains, planes and automobiles, these headphones will envelope you in quality sound that is richly satisfying, inspiring and transportive.
Delivering noise cancellation up to a remarkable 95%, the ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint® headphones feature Audio-Technica’s new Tri-Level Cancellation™. Mode 1, ideal for use on airplanes, trains and buses, applies maximum noise cancellation to low frequencies. Mode 2, designed especially for use in noisy offices or crowded places, targets the mid-range frequencies, while Mode 3 creates a pristine, peaceful environment ideal for study.
These headphones feature four miniature microphones, two in each earpiece, that pick up ambient noise and create a sound-cancelling signal to effectively block the noise. The ATH-ANC9 headphones also offer a cable with an inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music. The mic and controller support select products, including iPhones, iPads, and many iPods. The microphone has an omnidirectional pickup pattern and it is designed for crisp intelligibility, so your voice will be clearly transmitted without having to speak directly into the mic. No craning your neck to make sure you’re being heard.
These headphones are designed to offer you crystal-clear sound that makes Audio-Technica the choice of leading artists worldwide. Wherever you happen to find yourself—in the comfort of your living room, in a noisy office, or settling in for a long flight—there is no better way to experience audio or immerse yourself in a peaceful environment.
- Ear coupling:Over ear
- Primary application:Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application:Studio
- Frequency response (TX):10Hz - 25kHz
- Max SPL:100 dB
- Driver size40 mm
- Noise cancelling:Three modes active
- Weight:220 g.
- Cable type:Straight, detachable
- Length:1.2 m
- Connector:3.5mm gold, 1/4" adaptor
Everything you want to hear and nothing you don't.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.