- K41219 000001000 K41219000001000
Audio-Technica In-Ear Neck Worn Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth Headphones
- Write a Review
The ATH-ANC40BT QuietPoint wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireless...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bluetooth headphones with noise cancelling.
The ATH-ANC40BT QuietPoint wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise.
These wireless headphones reduce distracting background noise by up to 90% while the 13.5 mm drivers deliver superior sound reproduction. The Bluetooth functionality, coupled with an in-line mic and controls, lets you operate hands-free, wirelessly answering/ending calls, controlling music playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth enabled devices.
The headphones pair with up to eight Bluetooth enabled devices, and can be connected with two of those devices simultaneously, allowing you to shift seamlessly between your phone and tablet, phone and laptop or any other pair of Bluetooth enabled devices. The ATH-ANC40BT headphones also employ aptX sound-improvement technology, specifically created to yield the best-possible audio performance over Bluetooth transmission.
Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these wireless in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the QuietPoint control module create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear.
The result is a peaceful environment in which to enjoy the music or movies of your choice. The ATH-ANC40BT wireless headphones feature a convenient neck band design that loops the cable from ear to ear around the back of your neck so you don’t have to deal with any dangling cords.
The headphones also come with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9 ft.) cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug that can be used to create a standard wired connection – helpful in areas where Bluetooth wireless operation is prohibited or for when the power from the internal DC3.7 lithium polymer battery gets low. Also included are silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a 1.0 m (3.3 ft.) USB charging cable, an airplane adapter and a protective pouch.
- Excellent sound quality
Provides a quiet environment for your favorite music, even in noisy places.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 14Hz – 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Driver size: 13.5 mm
- Noise cancelling: Up to 20 dB
- Weight: 35 g
- Cable type: 3.9 ft. w/stereo plug
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.