- #J47665 000004000 J47665000004000
AUDIOFLY AF33C In-Ear Headphone with Mic and Control for smartphones
- Write a Review
Made with high quality materials and precision manufacturing, the AF33 is reliable and outputs excellent sound quality. Its three button system allow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-ear monitors for home or stage.
Made with high quality materials and precision manufacturing, the AF33 is reliable and outputs excellent sound quality. Its three button system allows for control of important phone calls and song choices, with access to volume meaning you can leave your device in your pocket.
Magnet type: Neodymium
Frequency range: 20-20kHz
Sensitivity: 116dB at 1 kHz
Cable length: 1.2m / 47”
Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated
Custom 9mm Dynamic Driver
Noise Isolating Silicon Tips
Plush storage pouch
Mic and volume control
- Ear coupling: In ear
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: In-ear stage monitor
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB
- Driver size 9 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Cable type: Straight
- Length: 1.2 m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold, 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: Omnidirectional
Order today and hear what you've been missing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.