- #J48855 000001000 J48855000001000
Beats By Dre Solo2 Luxe Edition On-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
When superior style and performance is demanded, your headphone must deliver sound that’s as smooth as its curves and as rich as its glossy finish. B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultimate style meets incredible sound performance.
When superior style and performance is demanded, your headphone must deliver sound that’s as smooth as its curves and as rich as its glossy finish. Beats Solo2 Luxe Edition’s metallic luster and reflective accents hit all the right notes demanded by music aficionados with supreme style.
- Fine-tuned acoustics for clarity, breadth and balance
- Streamlined design for a custom-fit
- Durable and foldable so you can take them on-the-go
- Take calls and control music with RemoteTalk cable
Order today to enjoy unmatched style for everyday listening.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.