- J38775 000003000 J38775000003000
B&O Play Beoplay H2 On-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
Powered by custom 40 mm drivers, these on-ear headphones are built for music lovers who demand uncompromising clarity and detail. Featuring a bass po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lambskin earcups and colored accent textile panels set these headphones apart from the herd.
Powered by custom 40 mm drivers, these on-ear headphones are built for music lovers who demand uncompromising clarity and detail. Featuring a bass port for extended low-frequency reproduction, the Beoplay H2 headphones give you full, rich audio quality you’d expect from Bang & Olufsen.
Utilizing durable composite materials in its body, the Beoplay H2 is incredibly lightweight without sacrificing robustness. Composites also give the headphones the flexibility to adapt to your head for a perfect, comfortable fit.
Rugged textiles provide accents in your choice of three different colors with a clothing-like feel and texture. Select from carbon blue, silver cloud or feldspar green.
The headphone’s drivers are fitted with luxurious, smooth, genuine lambskin for a sublimely comfortable listening experience.
- Ear coupling: On-ear (supra-aural)
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): Not specified
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 5.46 oz. (155 g)
- Style: Straight
- Length: Not specified
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: Yes
Order today for Bang & Olufsen's signature sound and luxurious comfort.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.