- Product J47958
B&O Play H3 2nd-Generation In-Ear Headphones with Microphone & Remote
- Write a Review
Beoplay H3 earphones deliver big, accurate Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound in a small format. A miniature bass port in the internal cabinet, enhan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound in a small format.
Beoplay H3 earphones deliver big, accurate Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound in a small format. A miniature bass port in the internal cabinet, enhances their performance in the low frequencies.
Robust yet ultra-light, the Beoplay H3 have a housing crafted from a lightweight metal that makes it robust yet ultra-light. Twenty-six air vents have been precision-drilled into the housing of the earphones, which reduces weight, though their primary function is to provide amazing acoustics.
The inline remote and microphone give you hassle-free control over your devices right from the cord. The cord itself is tangle resistant, so the it’s easy to grab your H3 without having to waste time untangling it, even if it has been stuffed into a pocket.
Extra-soft rubber earbuds, available in different sizes, ensure a perfect fit for almost any ear size and shape. The earbud is placed slightly off axis to the speaker unit to fit the funnel of the human ear, and because of the great fit, there is no sound leakage, which results in incredible acoustic performance.
- Ear coupling: In ear
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: Stage monitor
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 16kHz
- Max SPL: 103 dB
- Driver size 10.8 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 16 g.
- Cable type: Tangle-resistant
- Length: 1.2 m, 3.9 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4" or wireless
- Built-in mic: MicroElectrical-Mechanical
Beautifully made, with an expansive, engrossing sound. Top quality, order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.