- J51931 000001000 J51931000001000
Bose Acoustimass 5 Series V Home Theater Speaker System
- Write a Review
Feel every nuance of your music come through in shining detail with the Acoustimass 5 Series V stereo speaker system. An ideal choice for larger room...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Prolific sound. Slim profile.
Feel every nuance of your music come through in shining detail with the Acoustimass 5 Series V stereo speaker system. An ideal choice for larger rooms, the system includes two small Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers and a low-profile Acoustimass bass module which can be hidden away anywhere in the room.
Direct/Reflecting Series II cube speakers sport a sleek, eye-catching design and feature drivers which are precisely angled to fill your room with spacious performance without "sweet spots." The speakers can also mount flush to the wall with optional brackets, eliminating nearly two inches of extension compared to the previous model.
A solid bass line or a punchy drum beat helps a song come alive. The Bose Acoustimass module reproduces that kind of low-note performance with deep, clear precision at any volume—and without audible distortion. Place the module out of view, and all your sound will seem to pour from the tiny cube speakers.
Pair the speakers with any receiver, and experience a consistent, quality performance. The system includes cables and connectors that are clearly marked for easy installation and setup.
- Spacious stereo performance from a sleek system
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers fill the room with clear, lifelike sound
- Deep low notes from a hideaway Acoustimass module
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup with a stereo receiver
Order today to give your music spacious sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.