- Write a Review
Road-ready record player built into the case with Bluetooth connectivity.
- The Bound
The vinyl record, once thought to be crawling off to the dustbin of unused audio playback formats has returned with a vengeance! Crosley responds with a selection of new record player designs that reflect modern connectivity and an established love of great vinyl sound. Tough and portable, the Bound looks like a mobile roadie unit, but bust it open, and its three-speed record player can blast out loud with the best of them. Little but loud, if you really need to break the sound barrier, plug in more speakers to the RCA outputs. Pop in an auxiliary input and groove to new tunes, or leave wires behind with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Portable Record Player
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Bluetooth Ready
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Jack
- RCA Audio Out
Ideal for touring. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.