- J43116 000001000 J43116000001000
Crosley CR6249A Keepsake Portable USB Turntable
- Write a Review
The vinyl record, once thought to be crawling off to the dustbin of unused audio playback formats has returned with a vengeance! Crosley responds wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turntable with USB out for archiving.
- The Keepsake
The vinyl record, once thought to be crawling off to the dustbin of unused audio playback formats has returned with a vengeance! Crosley responds with a selection of new turntable designs that reflect modern connectivity and an established love of great vinyl sound. The Keepsake is a three-speed turntable in a vintage-inspired suitcase loaded with full-range speakers, and it's not just its looks that are charming. Keep your music safe by using the USB port to digitally preserve precious vinyl and enjoy tunes for the next generation of audio lovers.
- Headphone Jack
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Portable Turntable
- Fully Automatic Return Tone Arm
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7", 10" & 12" Records
- Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
Save your vintage vinyl with this USB turntable. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.