- Product H83334
eskuche 33i On-Ear Audio Headphones
- Write a Review
The 33i is one of eskuchs first lines of headphones. The minimal, futurist exterior boldly takes 70s hi-fi stereo industrial design and amps it up fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-around use headphones, with retro look and enriched sound.
The 33i is one of eskuchs first lines of headphones. The minimal, futurist exterior boldly takes 70s hi-fi stereo industrial design and amps it up for a modern, cutting-edge aesthetic. A single-rod headband-to-ear-cup connection reduces the number of parts to increase durability while maintaining its sharp appearance.
The circular ear cups also have a bit of 70s flavor thanks to the 12 vinyl record finish that evokes the music format of the era. Plush ear cup cushions are designed to mitigate outside noise influence, sharpening the experience of the speaker drivers crisp highs and deep lows, all while maintaining comfort.
In addition, eskuch provides a custom one-touch mic answer/end/play/pause, cable system compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad, and a 6.3mm adaptor enabling you to experience the headphones with multiple music and media output devices.
- Custom designed single touch controller for seamless play/pause and answer/end technology
- Gold plated 3.5mm 4 pin plug (for music AND talk), and a gold plated 6.3mm adaptor
- Plush ear cup cushioning and soft, pliable headband for hours of comfort
- Compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad and other music output devices
- Premium woven cloth cording to prevent tangling
- Protective headphone travel pouch
A design borrowed from the past, with features ready for tomorrow.
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32O
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 115±3dB
- Input plug diameters: 3.5mm to 6.3mm and 3.5mm 4 pin
- Color: Gun Blue