- J40752 000000000 J40752000000000
ION Sound Shine (Pair) Wireless Light Bulb Speakers
- Write a Review
Sound Shine speakers are an easy way to bring music and light to any room in your house, and installation is as simple as screwing in a light bulb. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clever new idea to bring music anywhere there's a light socket.
Sound Shine speakers are an easy way to bring music and light to any room in your house, and installation is as simple as screwing in a light bulb. Featuring integrated Bluetooth® technology, Sound Shine speakers let you stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device. The built-in speakers can be used independently as standalone speakers, playing the whole stereo signal. They can also be linked together wirelessly to provide rich, full-range stereo sound, where one speaker plays the Left channel and the other speaker plays the Right channel. Either way, they’ll fill any room with your favorite music. Sound Shine speakers are ideal for any application that uses standard light bulb threads. They provide warm, white illumination equivalent to a 60-watt light bulb. Plus, the lights are dimmable with the downloadable ION app. Sound Shine simply screws into a standard light bulb socket.
- Streams music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, music player or computer
- Works as two standalone speakers or wirelessly links as stereo pair
- Full-range high-excursion speakers deliver rich, room-filling sound
- LED lights provide warm white illumination equivalent to 60-watt bulb
- Lights dim with free downloadable ION app
- Powered by light socket using standard light bulb thread
- Ideal for kitchens, livings rooms, dorm rooms, offices, and more
- Connects to any standard light bulb socket
Ingenious speaker system/. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ION Sound Shine (Pair) Wireless Light Bulb Speakers:
The right goes in and out from what i'm seeing this is a common problem I've read the fixes and outside of rewiring my lights (which I shouldn't have to) i'm not sure i'll be able to reconcile this one. When they work there great simple to setup up ect. but your sockets have to be on the same circuit (i'm guessing in series) this wouldn't seem to be a problem in a newer home though in my older home it is. The lights are on the same switch but aren't wired directly from one to the other which i'm guessing is what is causing my problems. I figured and logically they would connect via Bluetooth together but it seems it connects to one by Bluetooth and to each other through the power line which is kind of dumb. If I get the linking sorted out this will jump to a 5 as it is it's a 3 and falling.