- Product 330118
LightSnake iChat USB Stereo Headset/Microphone
- Write a Review
The SoundTech LightSnake iChat stereo headset with the built in microphone is an excellent solution for multimedia applications as well as Voice over...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The SoundTech LightSnake iChat stereo headset with the built in microphone is an excellent solution for multimedia applications as well as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or any application that requires clear and crisp audio. Now you can use the same product to conduct video-conferences and voice chats over the Internet, take advantage of the latest speech recognition technology and enjoy your favorite music or games. Just plug in this headset to your USB port and get started immediately. The in-line volume and mute control features soft-touch surface for fingertip convenience. The dynamic stereo sound lets you immerse yourself in your games and music. You can connect your own headphones instead of the supplied earbud headphones or use a stereo mini adaptor and connect to you powered speakers.
Compatible with Win98 SE / Win ME / Win 2000 / Win XP and Mac OS9 / OS X without additional drivers
- USB Headphone/Microphone
- Perfect for VoIP, gaming, music playback, and online voice chat.
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- No soundcard needed.
- Soft-touch volume control
- Digital sound input w/o a sound card.
- 16 Bit ADC Input with audio signal boost.
- HSDL Noise Reduction Function.
- 48/44 KHz 16 Bit Sampling Rate for Recording
- Resolution 16bit 48/44.1 KHz
- THD + N (-3dBr): -76.1 dB*SNR: 83.1 dB
- Dynamic Range: 81.6 dB
- Ear bud Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 16 KHz
- Signal Input Range: 0 - 2.88 Vpp
- Signal Boost Gain: +20 dB
- Microphone Sensitivity: -59dB/Vbar, -38 dBV/PA±-4dB