- Write a Review
Bluetooth wireless headphones with aptX Technology that minimizes audio/video syncing issues.
The Major II Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of a wireless headphone combined with over 50 years of tried and true Marshall performance. Seamlessly Connect to your listening device with the latest in Bluetooth® aptX Technology and listen to 30+ hours of music. Not only can you blast your favorite tunes in CD-like audio quality, aptX also minimizes audio/video syncing issues, allowing you to watch movies without experiencing horrible lip sync.
The double-ended coil cord with mic & remote is completely detachable and compatible with any music player that receives a 3.5mm jack. When listening to music wirelessly, you can use the empty 3.5mm socket to share audio with someone else. With the analogue control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume. Phone functionality is also included so you can answer, reject or end a call with a few simple clicks. Turn on, tune in and rock out to the customized drivers, which deliver a sound that it timeless and sure to be remembered.
- Ear coupling: On-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Mobile
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 20kHz
- SPL: 99 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Info not available
- Cable type: Coiled
- Cable Length: Info not available
- Connector: 3.5mm
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Get unplugged with over 30 hours of wireless playtime!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Marshall Major II Bluetooth Headphones:
I selected Marshall because I have another Marshall Headphone that has a cord that tethers them to my device. With bluetooth I can work in the yard without a cord getting tangled. I am planning to use the Bluetooth Headphones instead of TV Ears that uses infrared pairing, although using other bluetooth devices while watching TV may exhibit some interference.
- Was this a gift?: