- J44168 000001000 J44168000001000
Marshall Mode EQ In-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
Mode offers a huge sound in a small package. Featuring customized drivers delivering high-output sound at minimal distortion. With unique in-ear desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable in-ears with EQ selection and built-in mic.
Mode offers a huge sound in a small package. Featuring customized drivers delivering high-output sound at minimal distortion. With unique in-ear design anchors to your ear, while still providing a comfortable fit featuring interchangeable size sleeves in S, M, L, and XL ensure a custom fit.
The mode EQ also comes equipped with microphone and remote for use with your cell phone. No two people are alike, which is why there are two different EQ settings in the Mode EQ. Use EQ I for a warm, bass-heavy sounds. Use EQ II if you prefer your music to be brighter with an emphasis on the mids and highs. Switch betweeen calls and music with the in-line remote. Click once to answer incoming calls or to hang up as well as play and pause your music. Click to twice to fast forward your music. Click three times to rewind. All this combined with excellent audio, a tangle resistant cord and unique styling that embodies the Marshall legacy.
- Ear coupling:In-ear
- Primary application:General listening
- Secondary application:Mobile
- Operating principle:Closed
- Frequency response (TX):20Hz - 20kHz
- SPL:99 dB
- Driver size:9mm
- THD:Info not available
- Noise cancelling:No
- Weight:Info not available
- Cable type:Straight
- Cable Length:Info not available
- Built-in mic:Yes
Incorporating over 50 years of tried and true Marshall performance, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.