- J44167 000001000 J44167000001000
Marshall Monitor Over-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
Monitor embodies the power and strength that is Marshall in a headphone with hi-fi prowess and epic sound. The first-ever over-ear model from Marshal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio quality sound with classic Marshall good looks.
Monitor embodies the power and strength that is Marshall in a headphone with hi-fi prowess and epic sound. The first-ever over-ear model from Marshall headphones, the Monitor’s slender over-ear construction delivers superior noise isolation without the bulk, staying light on your ears during those late nights working tracks or long days just working.
Monitor emits studio quality sound and allows for sound customization through the F.T.F. system – all in addition to its classic Marshall good looks. Monitor is embossed with a white script logo and black vinyl leather, evoking the spirit of those legendary vintage amps, while the heavy-duty cast metal hinges, brass accents and plug make it full-out roadworthy.
Monitor’s completely detachable double-ended coil cord with mic and remote can be worn on either the right or left side. 'Use the extra 3.5mm socket to share your music. When you’re done, fold ‘em up stow them away in the canvas carrying pouch for easy transport and safe storage.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application:General listening
- Secondary application:Mobile
- Operating principle:Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 20kHz
- SPL:99 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- THD:Info not available
- Noise cancelling:No
- Weight:Info not available
- Cable type:Straight/coiled
- Cable Length:Info not available
- Built-in mic:Yes
Incorporating over 50 years of tried and true Marshall performance, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.