- #J39985 000001000 J39985000001000
Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone
- Write a Review
Think of the MH40 Over-Ear Headphones as a modern thinking cap, a tool that can to help focus, inspire and transport your mind. Designed for decades ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality headphones for a rich listening experience.
Think of the MH40 Over-Ear Headphones as a modern thinking cap, a tool that can to help focus, inspire and transport your mind. Designed for decades of use, these headphones are built with only the finest materials and tuned to provide a rich, warm sound. They make an elegant yet everyday addition to your desk, studio or home.
Their quality is evident with every touch, every glance. Heavy grain premium cowhide on headband exterior surface and earcup insets, soft lambskin on headband interior and ear pads are expressions of this dedication quality in each detail.
They feature stainless steel components in all high strain areas, 45mm neodymium high-performance drivers, an aluminum body built for decades of use, and woven oxygen-free copper cables to ensure pure sound and reduced noise. Memory foam wrapped in lambskin provides superior ear pad comfort and breathability, removable for cleaning or replacement. The ultimate in luxury, quality and style.
- Dimensions: 200mm x 185mm x 50mm
- Drivers: 45mm Neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight: 360g
- Materials: Cowhide x lambskin leather, stainless steel, aluminum, detachable woven cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.25 m Cable with Remote and Mic, 2 m Standard Cable
- Headphone Connection: Dual 3.5 mm standard jack
- Ear Coupling: Circum-aural
- Microphone Type: Omni-directional
- Ear Pads: Detachable lambskin memory foam
- Apple Compatibility: The remote and mic are supported only by iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPod classic (120 GB, 160 GB), and iPod nano (4th generation or later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPad and iPod models.
Indulge an appetite for the best with the MH40.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone:
The most striking quality right off away, is the exceptional sensitivity. Also noticed are the quality materials. Supple leather and percise metal construction. These headphones play effortlessly at high volume and have plenty of headroom. The sound is clean and clear with a crisp quality. Bass is good and articulate and balanced. Midrange is clear, yet subtle. The treble is articulate and clear. Background noise is extremely low because your headphone amp hardly had to break a sweat. They are not cheap, but they reward with premium construction, materials, comfort and sound.
- Was this a gift?: