- H96264 004000000 H96264004000000
Fostex TH-5BB Prosumer Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
The Fostex TH-5BB are lightweight, ultra-modern headphones which have been designed for extreme comfort listening and extended use. The head band is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Excellent all-around use headphones.
The Fostex TH-5BB are lightweight, ultra-modern headphones which have been designed for extreme comfort listening and extended use. The head band is manufactured from soft urethane and the ultra-comfortable ear pads making them ideal for extended use.
The attached cord is complete with a stereo mini plug for use with a portable audio player. And in addition, a 1.5m extension cable, complete with 6.3mm stereo adapter is supplied in the box for studio applications.
Semi-open type drivers delivering crystal-clear, well defined highs and good reproduction across all frequencies, the TH-5 headphones are manufactured from ultra-light materials (these comfortable sets weigh in at under 250g) and feature acoustic-designed diaphragms to maximise audio performance. Superb all-round capability and ideal for project studios and less demanding audio applications.
Great for a wide range of applications from personal to professional studio use
Semi-open type drivers delivering excellent, full spectrum sound
Accurate image positioning
Padded ear cushions for maximum sound isolation and deep bass reproduction
Diaphragm diameter: 30mm
Max input level: 100mW
Great vaule for a great price, order today.
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Max input level: 100mW
Maximum SPL: 116dB
Weight only 250g
Cord Length: 1.2m with 3.5mm stereo mini plug
Supplied Accessories: 1.5m extension cable with 6.3mm stereo plug
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.