- Product 241506
Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Headphones
- Write a Review
The RS 130 is an open, circumaural RF wireless headphone system with switchable surround sound (SRS headphone). Its excellent sound image with outsta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enjoy powerful bass without cable tangles!
The RS 130 is an open, circumaural RF wireless headphone system with switchable surround sound (SRS headphone). Its excellent sound image with outstanding bass response makes it an ideal choice for all types of music and for TV use. The system is extremely user-friendly due to its easy-recharge function and intelligent auto-tuning. Acoustic and visual signals confirm the adjustment of new settings. An innovative, self-learning automatic level control ensures that the wireless headphones always reproduce an optimum audio level. The RS 130 combines optimum comfort with a captivating surround sound experience.
- Transmitter with audio cable (3.5mm jack plug)
- Adaptor to 1/4" jack plug (additional RCA phono adaptor for 926 MHz variant)
- Mains unit
- Two rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Operating instructions
- Maximum sound pressure level (aktiv): 104 dB
- Powering: 9V DC (transmitter): AAA batteries (receiver)
- Weight (Transmitter): 430g (including audio cable)
- Weight (Receiver): 280g (including batteries)
- Range: up to 150m (for 926 MHz up to 100m)
- Modulation: FM Stereo
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 68 dBA
- RF frequency range: 863-865 MHz or 926-928 MHz
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 85 x 225 x 133 mm
- Frequency response (headphones): 18-21000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Operating time (Accupack): 20-25 hours
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5%
Jack plug: 3.5mm / 6.3 mm stereo (863-865 MHz), cinch (926-928 MHz)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I use the Sennheiser HD595's at work, and have been wanting a wireless headphone for my evenings at home. I work as a video editor, and am constantly in a pair of headphones - Sennheiser makes some of the most comfortable headphones I've ever used. The RS130's are as comfortable as my cabled set at the office. There is a bit of hum that is audible at low volumes, and the bass response isn't as good as you'd find in a wired set of headphones, but overall the sound quality is great. They are very comfortable to wear over long periods of time, and aren't too heavy. The volume control and signal buttons are a little close, and I've hit the input button on accident while trying to adjust volume - but not a biggy.As far as range goes, I've been able to walk around the house without much distortion. We have a baby monitor that goes to static if I sit too close, but with the 3 inputs, I'm able to find a clear channel. I don't really use the surround sound feature. It seems a bit echo-y, and doesn't add enough of a difference for me to switch it on. That said, it is a cool feature that I might have to check out again later.All in all, great headphones for the price.