- Write a Review
Wireless, over-ear headphones designed by rap mogul 50 Cent.
Curtis Jackson, known to most as rap artist 50 Cent, has ventured out on his own to create a company and a product that is dedicated to improving the way people experience music. The SMS Company, makers of the STREET and SYNC headphones, combine technology, function and style to bring the highest caliber of sound, comfort and fashion to each of their products.
SYNC by 50 wireless over-ear headphones allow you to roam wherever the music takes you. Perfect for commuting, jogging or travel, professionally tuned to provide the clearest, cleanest, most dynamic range of sound and made with only the highest-quality materials for the ultimate in style and comfort. Lossless audio, for crystal clear wireless sound (up to 50' away) and the ability to sync up to 4 pairs of headphones to a single audio source.
- Professionally tuned Digital EQ
- 16-Bit lossless digital sound
- Full on-board controls with bass boost, volume control & mute
- 50™ wireless range
- Custom 40mm driver
Get in SYNC with these wireless headphones today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.