- Product 244702
Sony MHC-GX450 Mini System
- Write a Review
This small system includes a big list of features that starts with 250W driving 3-way main speakers and 150W driving the 8" subwoofer. There's also a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handles music, movies, and games without breaking a sweat.
This small system includes a big list of features that starts with 250W driving 3-way main speakers and 150W driving the 8" subwoofer. There's also a 3-disc CD changer, CD-RW - MP3 playback, dual cassette decks, 30 station presets, Variable Attentuation Control System (VACS), and Game Sync Mixing that lets you get just the right mix for your music and game sounds.
Game Sync Mixing lets you mix the audio from your game with a CD, tape, or tuner. 3 different modes can be selected: Low, Medium, and High. Low has the music source mixed louder than the game sound, Medium mixes the music at the same level as the game, and High has the music sourced mixed much lower than the game sound.
The Variable Attenuation Control System is designed to maintain bass and midrange quality when listening at high volumes. VACS detects frequencies and levels that may introduce distortion and adjusts them automatically to ensure consistent sound quality.
- CD/tuner/tape/game audio functions
- 400W total power: 125W x 2 mains, 150W x 1 sub
- 3-way main speakers with hybrid dual 5" woofers
- 3-disc CD changer with Play Exchange
- 3 play modes (Shuffle, Program, Repeat)
- Tuner with 20 FM/10 AM presets
- Illuminated center volume knob
- CDR/CDRW Playback
- Game Sync Mixing
- Variable Attenuation Control System (VACS)
- Color fluorescent display
- CD Synchro recording
- Remote Commander remote control
- Groove Bass Enhancement
- Surround audio effect
- Direct AV EQ
- 8-preset EQ with 3-band control
- Mini-pin headphone jack
- Analog audio line input
- Composite video line input
- Composite video line output
The perfect system for tying together all your audio/video entertainment components. Order now.
- 400W total power: 125W Per Channel x 2 (RMS 10% THD, 120-10kHz)
- 150W Subwoofer (RMS 10% THD, 20-150Hz)