- Product 244183
Sony MZ-NH600D Hi-MD Walkman
- Write a Review
With Hi-MD media, you get premium hi-fidelity music playback in an extremely portable format. Has ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, MP3, WMA, and WAV playback; a 3...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
45 hours of music on one disc.
With Hi-MD media, you get premium hi-fidelity music playback in an extremely portable format. Has ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, MP3, WMA, and WAV playback; a 3-line LCD; skip-free G-Protection for smooth playback; and 25-1/2 hours continuous playback on one AA battery. Music transfer is powered by USB. Comes with SonicStage and MD Simple Burner music management software, one disc, and carrying case. Its easy jog dial lets you scroll through playlists and songs with ease. Hold up to 1GB music (45 hours) on one Hi-MD disc.
- Up to 1GB storage
- High-capacity/low-cost Hi-MD media
- Compatible with standard MiniDisc media
- Long battery life (up to 25.5 hours, one AA battery)
- Record MP3s/CDs at up to 100X speed
- Jog Dial navigation
- 3-line LCD display
- Data file storage
- Music transfer powered by USB
- ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, MP3, WMA, and WAV playback
- SonicStage and MD Simple Burner music management software
- Skip-Free G-Protection Technology
- Group/folder function
- Includes one HM-D1G Hi-MD disc and carrying case
Simple, easy, and Sony quality. Order today.
MZ-NH600D Hi-MD Walkman
- Format: Digital Audio MiniDisc System
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
Data Compression Method (Coding): ATRAC/ATRAC3 (Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding) ATRAC3plus
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz +/-3dB
Wow and Flutter: Unmeasurable
Inputs: USB (previously called USB1.1)
Outputs: Headphones (stereo mini)
Power Requirements: "AA" Alkaline Battery x 1 (optional); USB Powered
Weight: 3.5 oz w/o battery
Dimensions: 3-3/8 x 1-3/16" x 3-1/8"
One HM-D1G Hi-MD disc
SonicStage Software CD-ROM with MD Simple Burner Application