- Write a Review
Wireless headphones for personal listening.
Tailor-made for dance music, innovative EXTRA BASS technology enhances deep, punchy bass sound. The newly developed 1.89" large full-range speaker unit has a powerful embedded magnet and long stroke to reproduce deep bass. The light diaphragm achieves high sound pressure for punchy low end.
Carry your sounds anywhere, with ease. Just grab and go wherever the music takes you. With its water-resistant4 design, the SRS-XB3 is ready to party as hard as you do. A super-long battery life of up to 24 hours lets you listen for longer. You can also wirelessly connect two speakers for double the power and stereo sound.
- Approx. 1.9 in. diameter speakers
- EXTRA BASS ON/OFF, Clear Audio+, DSEE
- 8.31 x 3.15 x 3.27 in.
- 32.8 oz
- Bluetooth Specification Version 3.0
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Codecs: AAC, LDAC, SBC
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (with 44.1 kHz sampling)
- Stereo mini-jack input
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.