- Product 247098
Tascam CD-601mkII Broadcast CD Player
- Write a Review
The TASCAM CD-601mkII is a fully-redesigned version of the radio-standard CD player. With its comprehensive remote control and flexible monitoring an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built for radio station use with lots of DJ-friendly features.
The TASCAM CD-601mkII is a fully-redesigned version of the radio-standard CD player. With its comprehensive remote control and flexible monitoring and playback options, the CD-601mkII goes far beyond the capabilities of traditional CD players for broadcast. The radio presenter can select between online play (on the air) and monitor play (pre-listen), controlling whether CD playback reaches the on-air mixer or the monitoring device.
The optional RC-601mkII remote control allows frame-accurate search using the jog wheel, direct location using numerical keys, index searches, or flash starts. In addition, the CD-601mkII can save up to 10 cue points per CD, controlled directly using the Flash Start function. Many other features like pitch control, auto cue with five threshold levels, Auto Read, and CD Text are all designed to reduce stress before the program goes on the air.
- 3U half-rack size
- Plays CD-DA, CD-RW and CD-R media
- Two playback modes:
- On-Line play: Balanced and AES/EBU outputs enabled
- Monitor play: Unbalanced and S/PDIF outputs enabled
- XLR Balanced and RCA unbalanced outputs
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Fail Safe function to avoid unintentional operation during On-Line playback
- Instant Start
- Single Play, Continuous Play, Program Play (up to 30 tracks)
- Incremental Play
- Supports CD Text Display
- Auto Cue with five threshold levels
- Auto Ready
- Word Sync In/Thru (44.1kHz or 48kHz)
- Sample Rate Converter for 48kHz playback
- ±12.5% pitch control in 0.1% steps
- Power-on Play
- Selectable output level (FS = +24, +22, +20 or +15dBu)
- 8.7" x 5.6" x 15" (220 x 142 x 382.4 mm)