- J26746 000000000 J26746000000000
WESTONE W10 Earphone
- Write a Review
Westone W10 in-ear headphones incorporate a single balanced armature driver that produces a high fidelity sound ideal for a wide range of application...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile in-ear headphones with Westone' True-Fit technology for superior comfort.
Westone W10 in-ear headphones incorporate a single balanced armature driver that produces a high fidelity sound ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the same advanced technology found in Westones iconic ES Series, the W10 delivers extraordinary detail and clarity.
Westone True-Fit Technology
Over 50 years of experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece with optimum ergonomics and fit. The True-Fit sound port delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
New replaceable cable connection includes the braided epic cable and round MFI cable with 3-button control and mic.
3-Button Apple Control System + Mic
Function control for Apple products including volume +/“ , tracking +/“ , phone answer, and siri activation.
Operating on different functional principles than traditional dynamic, moving coil drivers, balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient, allowing for a more comfortable, electronically sensitive, and sonically accurate end result. Westone implements sophisticated 2-way and 3-way multi-BA driver configurations to further enhance detail and extend the frequency response range well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Black, blue and red color faceplates with secure attachment.
R-Series earphones ship with Westones new Monitor Vault. Designed specifi cally for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a highimpact polymer, its the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.
- Sensitivity: 122 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 27 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25 dB
- Driver: Balanced armature full range.
- Weight: 0.445 ounces/12.7grams
- Cable: EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable
- Cable Length: 50" / 128 cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.