- J26748 000000000 J26748000000000
WESTONE W40 Earphone
- Write a Review
The Quad-Driver Westone W40 earphone will take your listening experience to an entirely new level. Four balanced armature drivers and a three-way cro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile in-ear headphones with Westone' True-Fit technology for superior comfort.
The Quad-Driver Westone W40 earphone will take your listening experience to an entirely new level. Four balanced armature drivers and a three-way crossover network deliver breathtaking clarity and realism. Westones True-Fit technology provides superior ergonomics and comfort.
Westone True-Fit Technology
Over 50 years of experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece with optimum ergonomics and fit. The True-Fit sound port delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
New replaceable cable connection includes the braided epic cable and round MFI cable with 3-button control and mic.
3-Button Apple Control System + Mic
Function control for Apple products including volume +/“ , tracking +/“ , phone answer, and siri activation.
Operating on different functional principles than traditional dynamic, moving coil drivers, balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient, allowing for a more comfortable, electronically sensitive, and sonically accurate end result. Westone implements sophisticated 2-way and 3-way multi-BA driver configurations to further enhance detail and extend the frequency response range well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Black, blue and red color faceplates with secure attachment.
R-Series earphones ship with Westones new Monitor Vault. Designed specifi cally for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a highimpact polymer, its the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.
- Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 31 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25 dB
- Driver: 4 balanced armature drivers with a 3-way crossover.
- Weight: 0.445 ounces/12.7grams
- Cable: EPIC Replaceable cable and MFI G2 cable
- Cable Length: 50" / 128 cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.