- J48412 000000000 J48412000000000
Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder
- Write a Review
Video can play an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. It’s a digital world and that means inspiring performances can take the Inter...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect video capture device for musicians.
Video can play an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. It’s a digital world and that means inspiring performances can take the Internet by storm. But you can’t capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio. The Zoom Q2n gives you a fast and easy way to create HD videos with high-impact audio. The built-in X/Y microphones capture sound with beautiful stereo imaging and the 160-degree wide-angle lens excels in an array of lighting conditions—whether you’re filming at home, in a rehearsal space or at a club, with the Q2n, you can make videos that sound as great as they look.
High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where you’re filming. And the camera’s built-in X/Y microphones can handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, for distortion-free recording. The Q2n can handle high sound pressure levels without distortion or clipping.
Ten Scene presets allow you to record in a wide range of environments, including low-light. The presets range from “Concert Light,” which automatically adjusts for changing lighting conditions to ‘Concert Lo-Lit’ for dimly lit rooms. And there are scene settings tailored specifically for filming in jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors.
The Q2n features a 160-degree wide-angle lens that captures stunning video. And it records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution, using the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rate used in film. An F2.0 aperture makes the Q2n perfect for musicians who perform in a wide variety of lighting environments. Capture the full band or focus on an individual performer using five field of view (FOV) settings.
- High-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Five field of view (FOV) settings
- Records to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for 720p and 1080p
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 1080p/30fps HD, 1080p/24fps HD, 720p/30fps HD, 720p/24fps HD
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering, 2-color status LCD on lens
- Auto Gain function automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- Webcam and USB mic function (with direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices(Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries for approximately two hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Package does not come with MicroSD card
Excellent in low light. Order today.