- Product H95497
Steinberg Nuendo 6 Upgrade From 4 W-NEK
- Write a Review
The next version of Steinberg's flagship post-production audio software tool Nuendo 6 is available now, and hosts some extremely functional upgrades....Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Upgrade to the enhanced features of Nuendo 6.
- Nuendo 7 Teaser
The next version of Steinberg's flagship post-production audio software tool Nuendo 6 is available now, and hosts some extremely functional upgrades. Nuendo empowers audio professionals working for the film, television and media industry to higher levels of productivity, with a dedicated feature set that focuses on day-to-day production requirements like workflow, speed, versatility and reliability. Post-production editors, film mixers as well as recording engineers around the world rely on the flexibility and industry openness that Nuendo provides.
This is an upgrade version for current owners of Nuendo 4 and includes the Nuendo 6 Expansion Kit (NEK). For complete details and information on the power of Nuendo 6 and all of the new features please see product #H95498.
- Very efficient audio post-production environment
- Updated mixing console and high-end channel strip
- Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions
- Nuendo 6 ADR taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing
- Fully integrated loudness measurement
- Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
- Redesigned user interface with MemZap quick-jump function
Ideal software tool for film post-production, voice-overs, TV post-production, and game sound design.
Nuendo 6 Upgrade From 4 W-NEK
- This is an upgrade version and requires a licensed version of Nuendo 4 to work
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- The minimum system requirements state the minimal specification your computer must have to be able to use the software.
- Mac OS X Version 10.7/10.8* Windows 7/Windows 8*
- Intel dual core CPU / Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- CoreAudio compatible audio hardware Windows compatible audio hardware**
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB port for USB-eLicenser
- Internet connection for license activation