- H75030 000000000 H75030000000000
AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series F1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The AMT Legend Amps Series F1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is intended for studio use and live performances. AMT F-1 is a preamp with internal CLE...Read More
The AMT Legend Amps Series F1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is intended for studio use and live performances. AMT F-1 is a preamp with internal CLEAN channel and the possibility of switching to an external channel (any auxiliary overdrive effect) by means of a foot switch. AMT F-1 has the insert loop of serial type with standard -10dB level intended for connection of auxiliary effects and boosting the effect signal to standard 0dB level or higher (MASTER VOLUME), which is sufficient to operate directly with power amplifier. In case of connection to a mixer the preamp has speaker simulator mode. The mode can be selected by the switch loicated on the left panel of the device. AMT F-1 provides the built-in power hub to supply 9…12V to external channel and auxiliary effects.
The bottom of the AMT F-1 (under the box's cover) has an FX. Loop mode switch serial/parallel, which significantly expands your choices. In case of connection to Ch. send, Ch. return, there is a bi-color LED indicator (located on the front panel): Clean channel AMT F-1 - green, Lead external channel - red. If AMT F-1 is used in mono mode (without external overdriven channels) the LED is single-colored and the footswitch acts as «Bypass» Clean channel AMT F-1.
"AMT Legend Amps" is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
• Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
• With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won't feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
• Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
• The series' preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
• The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps' output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
A versatile preamp with 2 effects loops, a cabinet simulator, and outputs to power other pedals.
- Clean sounding preamp with external overdrive channel routing
- Additional effects loop
- 2 outputs to power other effects
- Cabinet simulator for direct recording
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Live, Practice, Gigs, Direct, PA
Comments about AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series F1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal:
I just touched the surface of this and was blown away. This pedal has separate return and send loops for both your preamp pedals and effects. This pedal can power two additional 12 volt pedals like the SS-20. The sound is very much like a Fender tone and the gain is mild but very responsive. Bottom line this preamp pedal is worth checking out.
- Was this a gift?: