- Product 580203
Guyatone Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Guyatone Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive pedal provides maximum stompbox distortion while still retaining note clarity. The Hot Drive Pedal easily cr...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Go beyond full-drive amp distortion and make your sound sizzle with the Hot Drive.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive pedal provides maximum stompbox distortion while still retaining note clarity. The Hot Drive Pedal easily creates rich, singing harmonic feedback, and makes your combo amp sound like a stack. Its brutal-yet-articulate tone makes the Guyatone Mighty Micro Hot Drive effects pedal perfect for use on bass or vocals as well as guitar.
- Level: Adjusts volume. Turn clockwise to increase volume
- Tone: Adjusts tone. Turn counter-clockwise to cut high frequency (hi-cut)
- Mode switch: The HD-3 mode switch adjusts the peak frequency of the High-Cut Tone Filter, allowing for a greater variety of tonal options
- M1: Silky yet bright drive sound
- M2: Coarse, coarse trebly sound with bite
Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Controls: Level, Tone, Mode
- Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
- Indicator: Effect (High Luminance Blue LED)
- Foot Switch: Effect (DPDT, True Bypass)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
- Output Impedance: Less than 100 kΩ
- Current Consumption: 10mA (at Effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC9V 006P/AC adapter (AC-2)
- Dimensions: 70mm W x 53mm H x 100mm D
- Weight: 0.49lb. (220g, without battery)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Guyatone Mighty Micro HDm5 Hot Drive Guitar Effects Pedal:
There are very few pieces that I will ever give a 10. This one is close though. Exceptional clarity even when the distortion is set higher. Very versatile and easy to change sounds on the fly. You have to try pretty hard to get an unusable sound out of this pedal. I use this pedal on a PedalTrain Jr, powered by a Sanyo Pedal Juice. Guitar (G&L Legacy Special, Taylor Double Cutaway & Parker NiteFly SA) to Guyatone WRm5, Fromel Velvet Vice (Jack on top), Xotic EP Booster, Guyatone HDm5, Guyatone MCm5 Chorus to a 35 watt Allen Accomplice Jr Combo.
I can't say enough good things about the features! Input & output jacks should always be on top to conserve space on your pedal board! The 3-way "modes" switch is extremely handy for adjusting the high-cut & frequency. The sensitivity switch is an added bonus. I'm still amazes how much they packed into such a smal pedal.
I used to use the Guyatone HD-3 on my smallish pedal board but this has permanently replaced that pedal. After years of use the old HD-3 never let me down although I had to replace the rubber piece that went around the base of the unit. With HDm5 that will not be a issue. These pedals are extremely well built.
No complaints! A heck of a lot of pedal for the price.