- 585991 000000000 585991000000000
Audix D6 Kick Drum Mic with Cable and Stand 2 Pack
- Write a Review
This 2-pack features 2 Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mics, as well as a pair of Gear One Mic Cables, and DR PRO Low Profile Stands.Audix D6 Sub Impu...Read More
This 2-pack features 2 Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mics, as well as a pair of Gear One Mic Cables, and DR PRO Low Profile Stands.
Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mic
The D6 is an American-made instrument microphone designed for live and studio performance. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz, the D6 instrument mic is an ideal choice for kick drum, bass cabs, and other instruments requiring low frequency reproduction.
The Audix mic comes in a transformerless design, low impedance, and a balanced output allows interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The D6 mic, a one-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum, consists of a durable hard coat anodized finish.
Gear One Mic Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
DR PRO DR256 MS1500BK Low Profile Mic Boom Stand
The DR Pro DR259 keeps things simple with a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. The boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro gear is sure to deliver superior performance. Their gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powder-coated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR's industry-standard designs make it easy to integrate DR mic stands into any studio or stage setting.
An excellent way to mic up a variety of drum setups for less.
- Live Stage - coffeehouse to stadium
- Kick drum, floor tom, djembe, cajon acoustic bass, electric bass cabs
- Studio - any instrument requiring precise low frequency
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
The rhythm is such an important part of the mix. Make sure they get heard by investing in this 2 pack.
D6 Kick Drum Mic with Cable and Stand 2 Pack
- Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mic
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV @ 80Hz
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 db
- Maximum SPL: 144 db
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold-plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 217 grams
- Finish: Black Anodize