- Product H95900
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
With the DTP 340 TT Lewitt introduces consistently high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
With the DTP 340 TT Lewitt introduces consistently high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Even in high sound pressure level applications, DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. The super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and a hardened steel-mesh grille make this microphone highly durable professional gear for performers and audio engineers.
Superb feedback rejection.
- Drums and Percussion
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers, including DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now and let Lewitt do it to it.
DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1,4 mV / Pa (-57 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: Ø 1,6" X 3,7"
- Net weight: 5,82 oz