- H96982 000001000 H96982000001000
Ahead Maple Stave Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
This Maple Stave Snare Drum from Ahead features a shell built of narrow, vertical lengths and uses 80% less glue than conventional ply shells. This m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm tones, durable hardware and wine barrel-style construction.
This Maple Stave Snare Drum from Ahead features a shell built of narrow, vertical lengths and uses 80% less glue than conventional ply shells. This method reduces the dampening effect created by glue creates. The result is a shell with a purer, increased resonance. The bearing edge is in direct contact with the wood grain, inside and out, which will increase resonation and sensitivity.
The drum hardware includes durable Ahead S-Hoops that increase resonance, reduce de-tuning and produce amazing rim shots with less wear on sticks. Fat Cat Snappy snares for a full range snare response, from ultra-loud to blistering rim shots. Comes stock with the Dunnett R4 swivel throw-off.
- Snare Size:14" x 6"
- Total Pieces:1
- Case or Bag:Not Applicable
- Stand:Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Maple
- Shell Construction:Stave
- Shell Thickness (mm):25.4
- Bearing Edge:Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring:No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type:Proprietary
- Internal muffler:No
- Snares:Steel Carbon
- Finish Type:Lacquer
- Country of Origin:United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.