- H96984 000001000 H96984000001000
Ahead Polished Cast Bell Brass Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
This Ahead 1.5mm Bell Brass Snare Drum offers a dry, powerful sound and superior sensitivity. Snares made from Bell Brass shells have been coveted by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A brawny, intimidating brass-shelled powerplant for your rock backbeat.
This Ahead 1.5mm Bell Brass Snare Drum offers a dry, powerful sound and superior sensitivity. Snares made from Bell Brass shells have been coveted by live and studio drummers who play rock, R&B, Latin and many other styles of contemporary music. Ahead's bell brass snare drums are meticulously produced and "Fully Loaded" with upgraded, state-of-the-art components. This snare features S-Hoops, Tight Screw tension rods, a Trick throw-off, Fat Cat snare wires and Remo heads.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.5
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: United States
Turn your backbeat over to the brass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.