- Product H80972
Alesis DM Dock Drum Module iPad Dock
- Write a Review
The ever-changing technology landscape, there's always something around the corner being created to help you make your music faster and easier withou...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wi-Fi connectivity, 13 trigger inputs, and access to the sounds all the sounds on your iPad or iPad 2.
The ever-changing technology landscape, there's always something around the corner being created to help you make your music faster and easier without losing any of the quality of the old-school, time-tested methods. In that vein, Alesis has created the DM Dock. It harnesses the power of your iPad to give you an unlimited selection of sounds, a massive touchscreen for hands-on visual control, and wireless connectivity. This first-of-its-kind drum module builds upon the widely acclaimed design of the Alesis iO Dock, utilizing the tremendous processing power of your iPad to give you a fully-integrated, stage-ready module with a wide array of professional trigger inputs and audio outputs.
Like the iPad itself, Alesis' DM Dock is only limited by your imagination. Thanks to the iPad's WiFi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity, the DM Dock puts unprecedented capabilities at your fingertips: change and enhance your sound library at a moment's notice, download a new snare drum or ride cymbal to suit a venue, download a reverb or room delay to suit a particular room's acoustics or load an entirely new kit to suit a last-minute gig. The DM Dock delivers the convenience, power, and simplicity you've always wanted in a drum module, and works with virtually any iPad music app that permits external MIDI control.
The DM Dock is also compatible with Alesis' and most other brands' dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, triple-zone ride cymbals, continuous-control hi-hats, multiple-choke cymbals, and acoustic drum triggers. Plus, it mounts to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately).
Built to Connect & Built to Last
With a hinged door on one side, the DM Dock completely encloses your iPad in its silver housing, providing complete integration and protection for live performances, while still giving you complete access to your iPad's touchscreen. The DM Dock comes equipped with 12 1/4" TRS trigger inputs, all of which are dual zone. It supports multiple choke-able cymbals including triple-zone ride, and dual-zone continuous hi-hats. You also get a 1/4" headphone jack, a 1/8" mix input for connecting external audio sources, and balanced 1/4" stereo outputs. Traditional MIDI and USB MIDI connections, and an assignable footswitch input are also onboard so you can toggle between kits, tap in a click tempo, or start and stop sequences without missing a beat. The DM Dock powers and charges your iPad using an included worldwide switching power supply, so you don't need to fret about draining your iPad's power during gigs.
- Compatible with any 30-pin or lighting iPad
- Works with virtually any app including GarageBand
- Includes 30-pin and Apple Lightning iPad connectors
- 12 input jacks for drum pads, cymbal pads, and other triggers
- Allows instant downloads of new sounds via the wireless capability of your iPad
- Combines with your iPad to give you a module with 10", full-color touchscreen and simple drag-and-drop controls
- Works with dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, continuous hi-hats, three-zone rides, and multiple chokeable cymbals
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Mounts to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- 1/4" headphone jack with volume control
- Balanced 1/4" stereo main outputs for connecting to an amp or PA
- MIDI input and output for connecting to external MIDI hardware
- USB MIDI port for use with MIDI software applications or your Mac or PC
- Powers and charges iPad using universal wall power supply
- Assignable footswitch input for program changes, start/stop sequences or metronome
- DM Dock
- iPad 2 adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Power Supply
Order this innovative drum module dock and get in "touch" with your rhythm section.
DM Dock Drum Module iPad Dock
- 12 TRS 1/4" dual-zone inputs
- 1 TRS 1/4" variable input for hi-hat pedal controllers
- 2 TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Class Compliant USB 1.1 MIDI I/O
- MIDI In jack; MIDI Out jack
- Assignable 1/4" MIDI footswitch input
- Dimensions: 12.6"W x 2.9"H x 9.7"L
- Weight: 3lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Not Functional
Comments about Alesis DM Dock Drum Module iPad Dock:
Will literally not work with any triggers I tried and then was told you could only use Alesis trigger pads. Can not download other sounds as it says. I purchased Pulse, Ddrum and other triggers none are compatible. It looks really pretty next to the kit tho!