- J32224 000001001 J32224000001001
Black Swamp Percussion Dynamicx BackBeat Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. White Marine Pearl
- Write a Review
Black Swamp Percussion has taken their knowledge and expertise gathered from years of manufacturing world-class orchestral snare drums, and applied i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marriage of beauty and performance for unparalleled sound.
Black Swamp Percussion has taken their knowledge and expertise gathered from years of manufacturing world-class orchestral snare drums, and applied it to their Dynamicx line.
BackBeat Series snares are built on a beefy 9-ply Keller Magnum maple shell that delivers full attack, warm tone and a fantastic "Pre-EQ'd" sound. No matter how much force you produce in your play, this drum will always ask for more.
The hardware features exclusive BSP arch-style tube lugs for a durable, exact tune. An RCK swivel-style strainer and butt plate makes adjustments a cinch, while brawny 2.3mm hoops will deliver an elegant or aggressive rimshot.
This snare also flaunts a durable vinyl wrap finish in several bold and unique colors.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 9-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 10
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: United States
Add some Dynamicx to your Backbeat. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.