- #H81572 000001002 H81572000001002
Craviotto Maple Snare Drum with Natural Satin Oil Finish
Maple 14x6.5 Inch
- Write a Review
Craviotto Maple Snare Drums are acclaimed for their unsurpassed visual beauty as well as their uncommon consistency, stick response and articulation....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom-shop quality from Craviotto for the sonically demanding drummer!
- Craviotto Snare comparison
Craviotto Maple Snare Drums are acclaimed for their unsurpassed visual beauty as well as their uncommon consistency, stick response and articulation. The natural individuality of pattern and appearance found with North American Rock Maple complements the wood's tonal personality and makes each drum even more unusual and unique - not only from other woods, but from one another. Its tonal character features a well-balanced blend of low-end body, midrange focus and high-end crack. This drum is fitted with matching reinforcing hoops.
Each drum in the Diamond Tube Lug Edition Snare Drum Collection features hand-selected, handcrafted shells and gleaming chrome-plated hardware along with premium-quality components including Craviotto's "Diamond" tube lugs, Remo Ambassador drumheads, Trick GS007 strainer, heavy-gauge (2.3mm) triple-flanged counter hoops and Craviotto high-carbon snare wires.
All Craviotto North American Rock Maple snare drums are finished in natural satin oil, and come complete with a heavy-duty cordura snare drum bag.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Yes
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: Solid
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: United States
Bring your backbeat into this shell. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.