- H93585 000001001 H93585000001001
Ddrum Paladin Maple 6-Piece High Boy Shell Pack
Vintage Coral Sparkle Lacquer Nickel Hardware
- Write a Review
A perfect mix of tone woods, the Paladin Maple 6-Piece High Boy Shell Pack by ddrum balances the rich warmth of maple and the bright attack of poplar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Paladin mixes the classic voice of maple with the focus of poplar.
A perfect mix of tone woods, the Paladin Maple 6-Piece High Boy Shell Pack by ddrum balances the rich warmth of maple and the bright attack of poplar to seamlessly coexist. The full voice of maple is enhanced with limited edition 4-ply tom shells for maximum resonance, and 8-ply Vintageblend maple/popar bass and snare drum shells.
The High Boy takes the elements of the Uptown and pairs them two stair stepping toms for an even fill from top to bottom. An 22" x 18" kick drum provides punch and low end and is fitted with ddrum's patented Resolifts for unimpeded resonance. The depth of the kick is contrasted by the full-bodied crack of a 14" x 6-1/2" snare drum.
The drum hardware features brawny 2.3mm steel hoops and stylish "faceoff" style lugs. Fixtpitch suspension mounts deliver lasting resonance, while matching bass drum hoops provide a consistent aesthetic.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7", 12" x 8", 14" x 10"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 6
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Blended
- Construction: Multi-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
For gospel, funk or rock, this setup is a must have. Click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.